Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Memory #28-Dragonflowers (and a Break)

IMG_1307

What…oh what…could have happened to my beautiful dragonflowers? 

IMG_1324

Sunday morning they were beautifully blooming.  When I grabbed the camera to take a photo of them…

IMG_1319 

Well…I wonder WHAT ever could have happened to my dragonflowers? 

I just wonder…

Also-I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be taking a short break from the blog.  A Blog-cation, if you will.  I have some things that I want to work on and I am going to try to drag…wean…no-drag… myself away from the internet for a while.  I’m not even sure that I can stay away for long.  But I will be back.  I might even make some changes to the blog.  Who knows? 

Happy Thursday and Happy Blog-cation!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

lol, Oops. Pretty flowers!