Sunday, July 11, 2010

Camp Scrap Layouts #2

IMG_0586

Elizabeth is always happiest when she has a new pair of shoes. 

I have been scrapbooking like crazy since May Flaum’s Camp Scrap Class started a few weeks ago.  It has been great to use my stash (and some of my new papers from a recent trip to Illinois and my FAVORITE scrapbook store-Scrapadoodle!!).  I have been more inspired to “Paper Scrapbook” than I have been in a long time. 

 

 

 IMG_0587

Bryan and Tigger were hanging out and watching Daddy clean the one fish that I caught the first fish outing of the season.

 IMG_0588

My take on Dina Wakley’s artistic page.  It was very fun flinging paint onto the blank page.  (and my studio wall…but that is another story…for another time…)

 IMG_0589

I loved putting this page together with new papers from Scrapadoodle.  I love pairing pink and orange and fuschia together with the brown background.  We had such a fun time camping.  A butterfly came by to visit our campsite and wanted to hang out on my arm.  When I told him that I had to start cooking, he landed on Bryan instead :) 

IMG_0640

I have been meaning to do a page about Spring Fever ever since I took these photos of the gang hanging out and going a little bit crazy…

July6th_Longhorn

I loved using the digital template that Ali provided for our Thursday inspiration and used photos from our lunch at Longhorn on Tuesday while we were in Illinois.  (Before the trip to Scrapadoodle :)  I haven’t done any digital scrapbooking for a while.

This is the first May Flaum class that I have taken and I will say that she has definitely inspired me to scrapbook! 

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You've been super busy, and I love every single page. I can't say which is my fave because I just really like each and every one. Glad you're having fun!

Carrie said...

Amazing job with all of them! Wow - you are really doing great with class! Love so many of the details in your pages!