Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Memory #17 Hailey

First of all-I hope I spelled her name right.  I have my laptop in the studio right now, so I don’t really want to go look it up.  Anyway…to continue…

IMG_0368 

Hailey walked up to the table with her McDonalds.  William asked her for a french fry and she gave him one.  “Do you know who I am?” He said.  “No.  I’m not very good at remembering people,” she replied.  “Well thanks, that was really nice.”  William said.  I was kind of shocked.  William isn’t usually so polite.

Plus-she stole my heart when she pulled out her camera.

IMG_0372

And started taking self-portraits of her and her great aunt Sheryl.

 

IMG_0375

I mean LOOK at that smile. 

IMG_0382

Absolutely adorable with her Mommy.

 

 

IMG_0466

Crazy cousins getting in the way of the supergirl photo…

 

IMG_0467

I LOVE the cape.  I remember flying around with a red towel safety pinned around my neck pretending to be wonderwoman.

Ahhhh…those were the days….

Hope everyone had a superhero holiday!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Fun pics! And I love the little photographer - that rocks!