Thursday, July 30, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
I did see some dandelions photos. Which would cause my husband to go into convulsions that there would be dandelions somewhere close enough to take photos of. **GASP**[Photo][Photo] I love these little sunflowers. They are only about 6 feet tall instead of the 12 feet tall variety that I have on the other side of the yard that I grew last year. Hope you enjoy them. They look great in the cottage garden. Happy Monday!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Football! So excited that things are back to normal a little bit. Now that Elizabeth has her driver's license, she has calmed down a bit. She is not nearly as stressed...which means...well-a non-stressed teenager means crazy, loud, happy, shouting, swinging, playing. As opposed to angry, yelling, tears...you get the picture. And Mom-I know you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Especially after having 3 teenage daughters! And the car made it through all of the drives. And she even took a football to the hood...
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Finally! She got it!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
These photos were taken by my Mom in 1975 when we went camping in the Ozarks and Six Flags. Good times! Enjoy-and happy Monday!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
1. William helping Bryan with word finds in the car on the way to Pleasant Creek.
2. Bryan quoting a previous conversation,"We have a Monicals...oh no that's Wm: "Grandfathers." ...he he....Godfathers....
3. Me: Periodic table of the emelents...
4. William's story about making up bad words with Weston using the symbols for the elements in the periodic table.
5. no complaining...well....except for me...and William...
7. Bryan powering the canoe sitting in the back while Daddy was in the front.
8. William getting mad at me for changing sides with my paddle.
You can't tell these 2 are related....not at all...
9. Taking photos afterwards. (I LOVE how grown up you guys are getting!)
10. I FINALLY got to go canoeing!
We missed you, Elizabeth! We will have fun on Vacation though!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
This camping trip was a lot of fun-but it sucked that Elizabeth couldn't go with us. I bought each of the boys a disposable camera that year and it was VERY interesting to see what they thought was important enough to take pictures of. We have lots of photos of stuffed animals and of Tigger. I will try to post those as well!