Monday, July 20, 2009

Camping Memories-Blast From the Past

So as long as I'm reliving camping memories....I remembered that there were some photos of camping in Missouri when I was a little girl. It is quite possibly the ONLY time I went tent camping until 2001. I also wanted to share what a joy removing these photos from the album were. The polaroids have mostly all been removed from their albums because they are happy to be pulled out of the magnetic albums. These guys-not so much. I ended up putting the album in the freezer for about 10 minutes which is just long enough to de-gum the adhesive so that I can remove photos. However-they still put up a fight and I only have about 10 minutes to remove photos before I have to put the album back in the freezer and start the process again.

These photos were taken by my Mom in 1975 when we went camping in the Ozarks and Six Flags. Good times! Enjoy-and happy Monday!

I love that 30-some years later, we still have an orange tent!


















I LOVE that I am getting cleaned up using baby wipes! I'm sure my feet were looking great at this point!








No comments: