Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick post

One of the beautiful roses that "my husband" wanted me to have ;)

Okay-quick post tonight. Why? Because I can't seem to sit down at the computer anymore without 2 hours going by. And because my poor old laptop is getting a little wonky tonight. So-after the look on my husband's face last night when I showed him the "after" sun tea photo, "i know this is important, but I don't know why she is showing me this....", I decided I should include a before and an after photo with my grungey photos. So here it is. Above is the before photo of one of the roses I bought over the weekend.

(grungepaper2 by fudgegraphics and font karabine)
And here is the after "grunged up" photo.

This is the "before" sun tea photo from yesterday's post.

And this, of course, is the Christmas card photoesque picture that you will be receiving in December...don't laugh, I still love it that much! Happy Wednesday!




No comments: