Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Junque Shop Finds

Loving this Kodak camera, circa 1939-1949.
I was sick yesterday and am still not 100% today, but I WAS able to make it through 9 holes of golf. I just shouldn't have eaten dinner.... Anyway, rather than spend a lot of time taking photos, I decided to share my junque shop finds from Friday.
Nothing like a simple blue bottle to spruce the place up.

I bought 3 aprons. Yeah, I know-WHAT am I going to do with 3 aprons. Well-2 are for the studio and one looks pretty :)


Loving this vintage tablecloth. Yes, I am aware that it is too small for the table. I love it anyway.

And finally...a frame that I found that I used to create my inspiration board for Jenni Bowlin's class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It turned out awesome!
Happy Wednesday!



No comments: