Sunday, July 18, 2010

Camp Scrap Layouts #3

 Challenge_1_edited-1

Social Challenge #1-The secret of the Disappearing Mystery Reader

Loving May’s Class.  When she posed the challenge for a title that mimicked a mystery book like Nancy Drew, I KNEW I had to work on a layout for it! 

 

IMG_0751

Wk3 Sketch-Our 4th

Sarah: “Is this from this year’s 4th of July?”

Me: “Um…yes.”

Sarah: “Humph…”

 

Wk3_NoCookies

Week 3 Sketch

The story of William deciding to make cookies late on night, then us eating the raw cookie dough and finally deciding that he didn’t want cookies.  Luckily, he didn’t actually put the chocolate chips in the dough, so he didn’t waste those at least.  

NotSoArtisticWk4_web_edited-1 

Random photo from my DisneyWorld Album based on the Week 4 Artistic Page that May Flaum created.  This is my favorite of all the layouts that I have made since class began.  I love the colors and the topic and the gel pen scribbles :) 

Wk4_RightSideofSketch

I just finished this layout Sunday night.  This one is based on the Week 4 sketch (right side).  I very rarely create 2-page layouts, I turned it into a one page. I used random photos from everyone’s birthdays this year to create a page about how OLD everyone is getting!   

lOVEYOUGUYSWK3_edited-2

{Ali Edwards-tag and twill.  Pattie Knox-acrylic hearts.  Papers-Pink Paislee.  Tape, staple, and painted elements from Anna Aspnes.  Flower and sketched letters from Sweet Shoppe Designs.}

I LOVED May Flaum’s Week 3 Artistic page, and I hadn’t originally planned to create a digital layout, but my printer wanted to fight with me about printing out the photos correctly, so I gave up and created a digital page with some free elements that I have collected lately as well as some pink paislee papers I have purchased this month (and some old favorites). 

I’m still loving Camp Scrap and I will be sad when the class is over.   

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Your layouts are super fantastic - loved pouring over each one here. :) Glad you're having fun in class and I hope to see you in another one in future.

Happy scrapping!

Carrie said...

Wow, great layouts! I can't believe it's over already. Need to do some catching up yet.