Monday, July 26, 2010

Camp Scrap-Final 2 Layouts

Wk4_Story

I loved this “journaling” layout.  I love the idea of using word stickers for journaling.  I also absolutely LOVED the style of this layout.  I was ordering some other stuff from Two Peas in a Bucket and I saw this beautiful Anna Griffin Paper and I had to have it!  It worked perfectly along with a few other things that I picked up from 2peas. 

DesignWithAPro_wk4 

I could NOT decide on a photo for this page.  I love the idea of using circles and punches and chipboard and tons of my stash and I knew exactly what color scheme I wanted to use.  I even used some pink crepe paper that I had purchased for another project and never used.  And once I chose a bunch of things that were laying around on my desk (seriously-I only had to get up once to choose stuff for the layout! 

I loved Camp Scrap.  I had never taken a class with May Flaum before, although I have taken several BPS classes.  I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the HUGE number of page ideas that I came away with in this class.  It was very unexpected and I haven’t done this much paper-scrapping in a LONG time.  Thank you, May-your class was fantastic! 

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments: