Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Memory #27-Mom’s Short Visit

 

IMG_1282

The first thing I said to Mom, “I almost wore my shirt like that today.”  {But I wore my brown polo shirt to church last week:)}  I did change into it after church, just because…

IMG_1310

My husband was busy playing on his computer and couldn’t get away…but we got some GREAT photos :) 

IMG_1311

This one is my favorite.

IMG_1312

Mom did TRY to move into the photo…

IMG_1313

I love that Elizabeth is always goofy for our our successive photos…

IMG_1314

Love this! 

IMG_1315

and this!

IMG_1316

But especially this.  Thanks for coming up, Mom!  It was great hanging out with you on Sunday afternoon.  And thank you for being William’s sponsor for Confirmation!

I can’t wait until next month when we will all have a longer visit. 

No comments: