Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Memory #14 Patriotic Cupcakes

 IMG_0276

Mmmm…patriotic cupcakes….Thank you, Pillsbury.

 IMG_0277

My mouth has been watering for about a month for cupcakes.  Which is weird, because I’m not a big fan of cupcakes, but Carrie at throughthecameralens.typepad.com always has the most amazing and delicious cupcakes on her blog.  She made a different version of the patriotic cupcakes (I just followed the box recipe:)  which are seriously patriotic!

IMG_0282

I realized that I have like NO photos of William throughout the month of June.  I think he was hiding in the basement the whole time.  Checkout his dragon army t-shirt though.  Pretty awesome! 

 IMG_0279

This photo is kind of a “bits of life” fail.  Do you think that I need to put my recycling into the bin in the mudroom? Or anywhere but in my small kitchen?   Um…yea.  Now.

So there it is-my little contribution to celebrating freedom-patriotic cupcakes :)  Go team USA!

Happy 4th!

No comments: