Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sari!!!

img138

I can’t believe that my little sister is turning 28!  {But don’t ask our brother-because he doesn’t know how old she is.  Even though he is only 1 year younger:) }

img123

I was soooo excited to have a little sister!  And I seem to appear in all of the photos of Sarah’s first birthday.

img124

Smurf slippers!

img125

Getting ready to blow out the candles!

img126

Sesame street books!

 img127

Now Sarah has a little sister of her own!

img128

All of us!

img129

Softball!

img130

I love this picture.  Sari looks like the princess that we always knew that she was!

img131

Playing dress-up.

img132

I wasn’t going to include this picture, but Butch said, and I quote, “People are supposed to be embarrassed on their birthdays!”  I think it’s cute anyway!

img133

So sweet!

img134

New game!

 

img135

Another photo of me with Sarah on her first birthday!

img136

“She’ll see it later, Clark.  Her eyes are frozen.”  This is totally a Christmas Vacation scene. 

img137

Holding William and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa after confirmation.  And this year William will be celebrating Confirmation!  Wow!!

How the time flies!  I remember when you were born.  I’m so lucky to have a sister like you.  Love you and hope to see you soon!  Happy “28th” Birthday!  No matter what Jake says :) 

No comments: