Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Busy Wednesday

It has been a busy week and I have been trying to clean up the house a little bit at a time so that I can get ready for the “Week in the Life” project that I will be documenting starting on Saturday.  I can’t wait!  I love the week in the life project-i mean really-what else could make me clean?  Exactly.  So here is a look at my picture spring photo for yesterday.

 

NewPointOfView13_30 

The subject of yesterday’s photo was to get down on the level of one of our dearest “friends.”  This is the photo straight out of the camera.  {Dust on the hardwood and all!}  Pudgey was waiting for her girl to come home yesterday.  She is always sad when her girl is gone. 

NewPointOfView13_30forWeb_edited-1

And here is the same photo with PW’s BW action run on it in Photoshop Elements.  It is fun to play around with the different looks that you can get with your photos.  Have a great Thursday!

No comments: