Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week in the Life-Tuesday Part I

EarlyMorning

Daddy outside with the puppies while I’m making my morning coffee. 

IMG_6669

Bryan checking his facebook before school.  He was up much earlier than he was on Monday morning.

IMG_3570

Bryan telling me that Tigger already looked pretty sad and I hadn’t even left the driveway yet. 

IMG_3571

Self-portrait before I take off for work. 

IMG_3576

Downtown Cedar Rapids at 7:40 am.  The best part of driving home through downtown in the afternoon is the smell of Captain Crunch from the Quaker plant on the left.  Crunchetize me, Captain!!

IMG_3583

The side of my building where I park.  I held up the camera and pressed the shutter button.  Photo turned out great-with no cars.  I’m rather shocked. 

IMG_3586

4:00-Calling it a day early.  Typically I work until 5, but since I went into work on Sunday, I have some extra time. 

IMG_3591

Daddy has been busy today.  He was mowing the lawn when I got home.

IMG_6673 

And earlier in the day, he did dishes.  And cleaned off the stove. 

No comments: