Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week in the Life-Friday

IMG_6880 

Welcome to the last day of documentation for The Week in the Life Project.  This is the virtual post-it note that was on my computer first thing on Friday morning.  A good way to start the day : )

 

Daily Intro

The kids had an early dismissal, so I told them to take some photos {by them, of course, I mean Elizabeth.  She is the only one who remembers what I tell her-usually.}

 

IMG_6900 

Elizabeth hanging out with her friend Matt. 

IMG_6927

Tigger kept pulling plastic bottles out of the recycling and taking the caps off.  Then she would go get another one. 

IMG_6907

One more concert.  This one was much shorter. 

IMG_6911

Doing dishes when he got home from work.

DailyIntro

Probably tired of photos.

IMG_6915

I know he was tired of photos.  He was trying to flash me in the eye with a mini-maglight, but it wouldn’t turn on.  Heh heh…

IMG_6901

Ralph is admiring the lilacs outside the window. 

I can’t believe that the week is over!! I stayed up until 12:30 (which is late for me) on Friday night getting everything set up to print.  I am working on the final product today (Saturday) and hope to start posting on Sunday or Monday.  Have a great rest of the weekend!  Happy Saturday! 

No comments: