Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week in the Life-Monday-Part I

MakingLunch

Up at 6:45.  Making my lunch.  This is actually only part of my lunch.  I also warmed up some Progresso light chicken noodle soup to put in my thermos. 

GettingReadyforSchool

Getting ready for school.

IMG_6609

Still getting ready.  Bryan didn’t get up until 7:30!  I was melting down fast.  He was finally ready at 7:40, but then told me that he needed lunch money.  I flung the checkbook at the table.  It caught the edge of one of the new candleholders that Sari gave me for Easter and broke the edge before the rest of it hit the floor and cracked the rest of the way.  Boo! 

FinallyGotDoritoes

Elizabeth is happy that she finally has Doritoes.  Now they can stop eating all of my Baked Scoops and salsa. 

IMG_6623


In front of the flowering crabapple tree.  

IMG_6622

Eating the crabapple blossoms…

JustPointandShoot

I was holding the camera and looking at William, but not looking at the viewfinder.  William is so hard to catch because he moves so fast.  I got lucky this time.

Dinner

Dinner by Tyson’s.  Yum.  But a little too much sodium for me. 

PhotoByBryan

Photo by Bryan.  Hanging out at dinner time. 

PhotoByEliz 

Photo by Liz.  Being Goofy. 

No comments: