Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Part 3

IMG_3345

Sarah had “fun” decorating the bunny cake.  It tasted delicious, Mom!  Yum!

IMG_3366

Cute!  William-as Sarah was waving a knife, “Experlliarmas!”

IMG_3372

Ah-general schwartzkopf and his mousse-it really is fat-tastic!

IMG_3385

Yes-I can say that it was, truly, the Ultimate Chocolate Experience. 

IMG_3681

Almost 15 years!!  Love you, honey!

IMG_3423

Ralph had a great time running around at Mom’s.  If it hadn’t been for that bath! {And obviously there was something much more exciting to the photographer’s left!"}

Picture 095

{It’s a trap!  Jake & Patricia brought the fountain so that they could take revealing photos of us eating from it!}

I hope you are enjoying this week-long look at our Easter celebrating activities!  Off to do some yoga!  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

I sure enjoyed it. I'm at work right now but I plan to go through the photos soon so I can post some of my favorites. I love the one of me video taping Butch on my phone. Did you get that email? Good times. Too bad it was such a short amount of time!! I love you!! Miss you guys already! Love, Sari