Monday, April 19, 2010

Week in the Life-Saturday

 

IMG_6381

Welcome to a Week in our Life.

IMG_3521

Here we are getting ready to go to the gym on Saturday morning.  This is the first time that I have left the house for years without makeup on.  I decided it was stupid to put makeup on to go to the gym, only to sweat it off.

IMG_3516

A visitor to the bird feeder. 

IMG_3547

Home Sweet Home.

IMG_6346

Bryan is sleeping in.

IMG_6360

Breakfast Pizza!

IMG_6398

The view from my bedroom.

IMG_6418

2 pizza boxes in the refrigerator.  Only 1 piece of pizza.  Hmmm….

IMG_6433

Getting ready for the gardening.  Tomatoes, Basil, Rosemary, Zinnias-I can’t wait.

IMG_6449

Mmmmm….sangria….And it tastes even better 2 days later. 

IMG_6454

Bryan is getting ready to mow the neighbor’s yard. 

IMG_6480

Mmmm…pineapple and shrimp on the Barbie.. 

Overheard while flipping one of the skewers, “Pineapple Down, Pineapple down!!”

IMG_6485

Hanging out together.  The very best of days.

IMG_6494

Elizabeth was kind enough to grace us with her presence just in time for dinner. 

IMG_6501

7 of the 14 jelly beans that I ate.  3 points! 

IMG_3503

This is a stock photo of William from the night before.  Eating Trix.  Some weeks we go through 4 gallons of milk.  Some weeks we go through 1 gallon.  ?

 

I was so busy planning for my “Week in the Life” layout that I forgot to post yesterday-I’m glad Sarah did!  More coming tomorrow.  Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: