Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week in the Life-Tues, Wed, & Thursday

img109

  Tuesday-I love this “normal” photo of us eating at the table.  Most of the time-William is asleep in the afternoon after school (he is a night owl).  And sometimes he eats with us…sometimes not.  And often some of the group eats in front of the tv.  I usually eat at the table.  Once in a while I will eat in front of the computer.

img110

Tuesday. 

img111

Ahhh-what shall be known forever as the, “teacup incident of 2010.”

4Tuesday_Page4_edit2_edited-2

Daddy and I trying to look “normal'” while making dinner.  Happy because I’m leaving work.  Downtown on my way to work.  Daddy mowing the lawn. 

img112

I got a smile from William today.

img113

I can honestly say that this is the first time I have taken a photo of myself brushing my teeth.  The photo of Bryan came home with him from his last Religious Ed class.  In contrast to a year ago when I did this project-this year my running shoes are seeing some action. 

img114

Lots of journaling for Wednesday.  I’m usually sick of taking photos on Wednesday.

 

 5Wednesday_Page4_edit2_edited-1

Mmmm…pancakes…and what shall be known as “the great dog water pancake conspiracy.”

img115

By Thursday, I was ready to go again.  I took tons of photos of Elizabeth in front of the lilac bush.

img116

William seriously looks like he has fire coming out of his eyes.  I didn’t take any more photos of him on Thursday :)  I borrowed the camera at work to take a photo of the goose that hangs out behind our window (I had to take the photo through the glass.)

img117

I accidently printed the photo of Elizabeth twice.  I still don’t know which photo I forgot to print.  Thursday morning I realized that I have never taken photos of backpacks by themselves.  And backpacks don’t yell at me for taking photos at 7:20 in the morning.

 

6Thursday_Page4_edit2_edited-1

William getting ready for school in the morning (I was feeling brave.)  Elizabeth and I at the gas station after the LONGEST CONCERT EVER!  Beautiful lilacs on the table.  Dirty Dishes Always!  A photo with my Admin at work taken by one of the other admins!  We joke around about me taking supplies out of the cabinet.  I LOVE office supplies.  Bryan watching tv after school.  Have a great Friday!   

No comments: