Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week in the Life-Wednesday

IMG_6794

Hanging out with Ralph and waiting for everyone else to get ready for school.  Wednesday morning was uneventful.  Finally…

IMG_6797

Brushing my teeth.  I wear the shirt that Sarah gave me all the time. It is soooo comfortable….

IMG_6800

Bryan hanging out with Ralph before it’s time to go to school.

IMG_6803

We went to gym as soon as I got home from work (4:30 or so).  We got back at 6:00.  I made soup for Bryan to eat.  Then I made soup for Elizabeth to eat.  Then I made pancakes for the rest of us.  Yum!  A little bit of peanut butter and some light syrup. 

IMG_6809

Elizabeth with her soup.

IMG_6810

William.  He is smiling here.  But by Thursday he was yelling at me for taking photos.

IMG_6812

Elizabeth, “I’m gonna have biscuits with butter and jelly.”

IMG_6814

Daddy eating his pancakes after he dropped Bryan off at Religious Ed.  Tonight was Bryan’s last night of real class.  Next week is the prayer service. 

IMG_6816

 

Elizabeth checking her facebook after her shower. 

Good times!  Wednesdays are always good!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Looks like you have a ton of great pics from your week so far - can't wait to see your album!