Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter-Part I

IMG_3560

{Mom & Kate}

IMG_3510

{The funny family photo-it’s so difficult to tell who the more serious ones are…}

IMG_3640

{Sarah-playing washers and talking to her “friend”-although it was kind of difficult to throw the washers with a Blackberry in one hand and a beer in the other :) }

IMG_3621

{I can’t believe she’s almost 21!}

IMG_3657

{William-getting so grown up, but still so ornery…}

IMG_3651

{Patricia}

IMG_3661

{Love you, honey.}

IMG_3680

{Patricia taking photos}

IMG_3692

{I’m super nervous about taking senior photos this year, so I’m reading up and practicing. }

IMG_3719

{This is SOOO Elizabeth and William right now. They are like this ALLLL the time.}

It is so hard to pic favorites. I will post more tomorrow. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: