Monday, December 14, 2009

Our Weekend

Counting down the days....
Look at the sweet kids in front of the Christmas tree...

Elizabeth is getting ready to go to a Christmas card making party...I'm not sure what they did....girl stuff, I think....

Awwww......
Oh, yes. This is what we had to go through to get to the real photo. Nice family photo, huh?

Daddy and I with our football watching gear on taken in the mirror that used to be ours. Loving the self-portraits everyday for Yesterday and Today. Can't wait until Wednesday to finish up the layout!
The Jets fans. Pudge takes great photos...as long as you have a treat in your hand. And one more thing-I am soooo excited. One of my December Daily pages made it onto Ali Edwards' blog (here.) Soooo excited. I woke my husband up to tell him I was so thrilled. Thanks, Ali! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: