Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Traditions

Template & Brush by Ali Edwards.
I had to roll out the cookies myself and cut them. {I seriously need some new cookie cutters-I could NOT find any of the good Christmas cookie cutters and don't know where they went.} But when I decorated them-people were happy to eat them.


Brush is Ali Edwards.
Mmmmmmm......buckeyes.....I made the peanut butter balls earlier in the week and the "wolves" were gathered around me in the kitchen.


Coconut macaroons...William followed me around the house messing around with the bag of coconut until I FINALLY made the cookies for him...then he ate too many. Then he ate more...

And of course...brush by Ali.
And I decided that the sad tulips from Hy-Vee needed a reindeer ornament.
Have a great week! I have tons to do at work and only 2 days to do it:) Happy Monday!




No comments: