Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Daily {Day2}

This page is actually a baseball card divider cut to size and sits between page 1 and 2. It is a total scraplift of Ali Edward's Silver & Gold "layout" on page 49 of the December issue. When I was getting ready to post this, I decided that I needed to put some thickers on and some strips of paper like Ali did. The snowflake in the upper left corner was scraplifted from Scrapchick's blog here :) Great idea! I put "Tiara" stickles on a Heidi Swapp ghost snowflake and let it dry.

This is the back of that page.

For this page, I reduced a 12x12 layout of us decorating the Christmas tree to 4x4. I have over 200 sheets of 4x6 photo paper and I very rarely print this size since I started using Shutterfly more often. So this year, I am trying to use as much of my 4x6 paper as I can. I love this house by Donna Downey and Prima too!

On the back of page 2 I made a collage of photos of the kid assembling and decorating their Gingerbread houses. I also caught a photo of William getting ready to throw a spice drop at me. Luckily I was able to get out of the way before it hit me...and still get the photo :)



No comments: