Saturday, December 19, 2009

December Daily {Day 13 (continued) 14, and 15}

The back of Day 13-dressed in our football watching clothes for Sunday football!
I wasn't in the mood to take photos, so I chose a couple of Christmas past photos-i love this photo with Kermit the frog!


I loved this photo too-Charlie and I with our New Year's garb on and in the background, Kermit and Curious George are sleeping with one of my favorite blankets under the Christmas tree.


I added a baseball protector page (scraplift of Ali Edwards CK December page) to include some photos of decorations.



Here is the back of that page.

I finally started working on Christmas cards...they are still not done.

Awesome-Monday night I found one of December Daily pages on Ali's blog-SWEET!
I will post more pages as I get the photos ready. Happy Saturday!

No comments: