Saturday, December 19, 2009

December Daily {Day 16, 17, 18 and 19}

Day 16: Bryan brought home the little bear sticker from religious ed on Wed, so I immediately used it on this page. I journalled about my day on the card inside the envelope on the page.
Photo of Bill and I that I took using the timer on the camera.

Ali Edwards brush (Handdrawn Holidays) says, "a wonderfully ordinary december day"

Day 17: I originally planned to use the photo of all 3 of the kids to place behind the overlay, but it didn't turn out right. The "two" ended up right over Bryan's face. So I used the tulip page for the overlay and created a new page for the photo of the kids.

Collage of photos taken on the 17th-Elizabeth as Rudolph, Hickory Farms basket that Bill brought home, working on a digital scrapbook page, and Elizabeth doing Algebra II homework.

Another of Ali's handdrawn holiday brushes.
Photo of the kids-they are really good sports about taking photos during the holidays :)

The collage worked on an day 17, so I figured it work out here as well.

Day 18: {Another Ali Edwards brush-loving the handdrawn holiday brushes!}

I love the red and brown color schemes. Left work at 1:00, finished up most of the shopping and had lunch at Arby's with Daddy. I even got some wrapping done.


Day 19: Presents are just about ready to go! The Ali Edwards' brush on the photo says, "I love christmas time!" The type says, "wrapping is mostly done".
I love the December daily process (even though it can be time consuming, even when you have the book itself complete and just need to "print a photo or 2...). Happy Saturday night!!!

No comments: