Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Daily {Sort of Day 2}

Day 2! Lots of working-hope to catch up on my Dec Daily pages tomorrow! Pudgey was NOT very thrilled with the Santa costume. But she got lots of treats out of it, so it was okay in the end. And we got some really cute photos!
S0...what do I want for Christmas....well...this contraption that Garfield dreams about Jon giving him is all right...


or a stack of lasagnas would also work!


We put the tree up tonight, and here is one of my fave photos of the night {we also tried to watch Garfield's Christmas-we were all kind of distracted though}. I still have to figure out how to put the photos of the tree trimming into my Dec Daily. Hope to catch up tomorrow. Happy Thursday! {My previous post said happy tuesday...i must have been really tired...}


No comments: