Friday, December 25, 2009

December Daily {Day 20-25}

My finished December Daily album. {Finally}

I love all of the different embellishments sticking out from the pages and all of the different shapes and sizes of the pages.
Dec 20: WHAT is in that box?


Inspired by this . Although I was not successful sewing through the American Crafts thickers. I just skipped over then when I was sewing. I currently have red thread in the top of the machine and white on the bobbin, so you can barely see the stitching on the front page.


Day 21: Watching A Christmas Carol while William takes photos.



Photo of the table decorations with the white tulips on the table.


Day 22: Journaling about how the kids exchange gifts between each other every year.


William wrapping Bryan's gift. The envelope has tags in it from the gifts, so I could keep a record of the kids' handwriting.

Dec 23: 11 things that I loved about today-layout inspired by Ali.

Some of the things that we did that I loved. Including spending 5 hours playing Star Wars Risk and still not finishing the game.

Santa's elves.

The kids in front of the tree.

Dec 25: All of us in front of the tree on Christmas Eve.


The envelope that I bought at Hallmark. I included the kids' Christmas lists, a picture that Eliz colored, and a letter to Santa. Merry Christmas everyone!



No comments: