Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Daily {Day 3}

The next page in the album was created by using my Christmas card. But you can't see my Christmas card until I send them out :) I created my photos on Shutterfly, so I added these photos to the back of the card to cover up the barcode. Love how the dogs react to the reindeer antlers. None of them were very pleased. Tigger looked like she was ready to attack.


The photo of Pudge in front of the tree as Santa Pudge.


I used a piece of vintage sheet music to create a page for William playing light saber with my new role of wrapping paper.

The back of the Santa Pudge page gets the photo of Bill and Elizabeth watching the game. I added the Believe sticker because that is the Buffalo Bills motto: "Bill"ieve. I found the grungeboard ornament in the bottom of some stuff from last year. The ornament had already been crackled, so I just rubbed some alcohol ink over it and added a number "3".


A close-up of the ornament.
I am loving the December Daily process-as always. I would like to try to include more words on my pages too. But I also want to spend my time being a part of the holidays rather than just documenting them.
Happy Sunday!

No comments: