Saturday, December 19, 2009

Capturing the Season

Introducing 10 of the saddest looking white tulips...(they are still festive!)
They are also the ONLY white tulips Hy-Vee had. The red ones looked worse...The leaves are wilty and the buds are tiny...but again-they are still festive and they take the eye away from the giant mess on the kitchen table:)

Gifts are slowly getting wrapped. Christmas cards are half-complete...

Rudolph stopped for a visit...
{Brush by Ali Edwards-Handdrawn holidays at designerdigitals.com}
Look at the sweeties...they are a major part of the season and make it all worthwhile.

Eggnog with brandy-the perfect way to enjoy wrapping presents!



Good stuff from Shutterfly!


And because I giggle every time...I had to take a photo of this...
Have a great weekend! Christmas-and the corresponding winter shutdown-is fast approaching! I can't wait. I am working on my December Daily too! Post coming soon.

No comments: