Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Daily {Day 4, 5, 6}


Photo of the kids at the Roughriders game. (No journaling-I will probably add a couple of strips of journaling later.)

More photos from the game.

Every year Daddy and I spend some time shopping, then we go out for Lunch. This year we went to the Outback steakhouse for lunch (they never used to be open for lunch-soooo cool!)

I will post this photo by itself, because I think it turned out sooo cool!

Tigger has control of the remote during football on Sunday {she says we are watching the Bears.} Inexpensive decoration that I found at Michael's on Sunday morning to put on the mudroom door.


I caught Daddy outside singing to himself with his headphones on (out loud) while frying a turkey. (I was coming out through the garage and snapped the photo without him seeing me.)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

No comments: