Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gift Exchange

Every year a night or 2 before Christmas eve, the kids exchange presents with each other. It isn't anything huge-and usually it's just a movie, but it is a tradition that they expect every year :) This year, I found William's favorite version of Batman on DVD. It was out of print last year at Christmas when it was on his list, so when I found it this year, I was pretty excited...so was he.
Elizabeth wanted Airplane and her and William watched this as soon as they were finished opening presents.

Bryan had LOTS of wrestling DVDs on his list, and this was one of them. You can tell by the look on his face how excited he is about it.
Lots of fun to come! Counting down the days....Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Sarah B said...

I am loving all your Christmas posts!! At least I can live vicariously through you all! This is the most depressing holiday I've had. I have no money to shop, no home to decorate, no one to eat baked goods if I make them. It's been hard. I am glad that I started working again, even though it's stressful to be in the same hospital, I have so many supportive friends that I work with, it's been a life-saver. I am so looking forward to seeing you guys and having some real Christmas in my life. I didn't really get much for anyone. Just little things. I love you all, Merry Christmas, see you soon!!
Sari