Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the Life 2011-Wednesday

IMG_7762

I had to really reach today to find something to take photos of.  This is the reminder on my Blackberry to wake up William.

IMG_7759_edit

Tigger is waiting for her morning snack.  And then her piece of cheese slice.

IMG_0594

As I was walking out of the house, I decided to walk back in and grab my Marmot. And then it started raining as soon as I got to work.  So it turned out to be a good thing.  (I hate getting my glasses wet!")

IMG_7782

My Zune.  A must-have at work and working out on the exercise bike.  I got home at 5:45 tonight and then got on the bike about 6:00.  I didn’t even remember to grab a cup of coffee when I got home…

IMG_7776

Elizabeth laying around after she took Bryan to Vacation Bible School.  (She was actually laying in the dark watching tv, but I couldn’t get a good photo, so I had to turn the light on.)

IMG_7784

Lots of dishes in the sink today.  They will be there tomorrow too. 

IMG_7788

A simple dinner tonight.  Tuna and Crackers and a few smoked oysters too.  Yum.

IMG_7779

Mrs. Whiskers.  Mr. Squeakers was sleeping and I couldn’t get a very good photo of him, so I will try again tomorrow. 

IMG_7790

I was looking out the window and Ralph thought he should see what I was looking at. 

IMG_7792

I was taking my life in my hands with this shot (which is why I had trouble holding the camera still).  So sweet when he’s sleeping Open-mouthed smile

IMG_0598

Bryan playing Call of Duty Black Ops after volunteering at Vacation Bible School tonight.

I am very proud of him this week.  He hasn’t even complained about having to go.  (That is, after we got over the Sunday night arguing…)

Another great day!  I can’t believe there are only 2 days left!!!  Then the REAL fun part begins!!

Happy Day 5!

No comments: