Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week In The Life 2011-Tuesday

IMG_7747

I thought I was losing steam, but I took a lot of photos of things that I don’t usually think about! 

While drinking my coffee, Tigger usually reminds me that they need their morning snack.

IMG_7751

Before I had had my coffee, the phone rang.  Lucky I was able to find it and answer it Open-mouthed smile 

Elizabeth got called in to work.  They always call her because she always works.

IMG_7746

Ready to go. {Today is golf day!}

IMG_7749

Beauty supplies. 

IMG_7752_edit

Getting ready to leave.

IMG_0577

Clubs are in the car. 

IMG_0581

Elizabeth left at the same time I did this morning.  (7:50 am)

It was a long day at work.  Lots of meetings. 

Overheard after one of them:  “I know who I’m not inviting to my next dinner party.”

ReadytoTeeOff

Almost ready to tee off!

LookingOnAtHole3

The 3rd hole.

IMG_0593

Hanging out in the clubhouse after our 9 holes.

AftertheGame

Having a drink.  Normally 4 of us golf, but only 3 of us were able to golf today.

Sweat was pouring down my face the WHOLE game.

IMG_7753_edit

Wm: I broke the parmesan!

Daddy had spaghetti ready when I got home. 

It was delicious!  I told him he should cook every night.  He didn’t think that was a very good idea.

IMG_7757_edit

After dinner. 

IMG_7741_edit

Nightly routine.  At the behest of my dentist and the dental hygienist who was brutal a couple of weeks ago.  It was so painful that I am trying to change my ways. 

I have been taking some polaroids during the week too, to slip in the baseball card protectors.  I can’t wait to put everything together!

Anyway-happy Tuesday!  Another great day in a week of our lives.  

No comments: