Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A single flower

IMG_7114

I love this beautiful, imperfect gerbera daisy that came with some flowers that I bought for the weekend. 

IMG_7120

It seems like it has been forever since I have taken the time to just work on composition and color and light. 

IMG_7123

I moved the poor thing all over and the camera too-trying to find the right angle. 

IMG_7105

I love this window in the morning-I love the sun streaming in.  (I don’t usually get to see it because I’m either getting ready for work or already at work). 

IMG_7105edit

Then I played around with some post-processing.  But I wasn’t quite happy with the way that this one turned out.

IMG_7107

So I played around with this one.

 

IMG_7107_edit_edited-2

And I got the photo that I was after.  {I even got my reflection in the windowOpen-mouthed smile}

Lovely.  And then I decided to change it a little.  (I’m probably the only one who notices a difference…but)

Happy Wednesday!

IMG_7107_edit_edited-2

Amazing how much fun one can have with a single flower and a cheap garage sale jar Smile

No comments: