Sunday, July 31, 2011

Putting the pieces together

IMG_7926

The documentation phase of Week in the Life 2011 is complete. 

Now I am organizing the supplies that I had set aside for the project and trying to figure out how to make them all work.

IMG_7931

I may have gone overboard Winking smile

IMG_7932

But I love these color combos and I couldn’t decide on one color combination.  But I think they will all work together, no matter which one I finally decide on. 

IMG_7933

I had some help filling out the journaling cards. But I am still working on those. 

IMG_7927

By the way-in case you didn’t know-this was my favorite book to read when I was little. 

I just thought you should know Open-mouthed smile

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Still my favorite book!!!!!!!!!!! :)