Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week in the Life 2011-Sunday

IMG_7605

Morning coffee…a must-have.  Right next to my to-do list…

IMG_7606

Making his coffee.

IMG_7608

Nice…

IMG_7609

This guy is so goofy in the morning…sometimes we really do choose our opposites.  I am NOT a morning person.

IMG_7614

Tweet:  I was kicked out of the kitchen so my husband could make special breakfast. I've retreated to the scraproom but it smells yummy…

And boy did it…The smell floated right up the stairs…mmm…

IMG_7617

This is what was left after we devoured our breakfast burritos.   It smelled sooo good that I forgot all about taking photos!  (Talk about living in the moment Open-mouthed smile)

IMG_7618_edit

I didn’t take as many photos today as I did yesterday, but I got some seriously awesome quotes Open-mouthed smile.  It was amazing how Elizabeth and William were actually awake and interacting for breakfast-normally they aren’t up this early! 

Our kids say so many things and they zing by so quickly that I have a difficult time catching them. 

1. Elizabeth walked into the kitchen (at 10 am) when breakfast was done and said, “You didn’t even heat up the tortillas! …Just kidding”

2. Elizabeth was talking about William’s future “child” and said, “Well, he’s going to need to know Italy if he’s going to go there…”

3. William was telling me how he had to change his alert sound because his was the same as mine (and he didn’t like that).  I knew what he was talking about when he explained where he got the sound and said, “Pork Sandwiches!”  (Which was close-it was actually Pork chop sandwiches…).  William said, “Moomers, you get 10 cool points for knowing that.”  I lost these cool points later, but the fact that I earned some cool points was enough for me Smile

IMG_7625

Dogs hoping for some leftovers…

IMG_7624

William and his Blackberry…messing with my flower…

IMG_7629

So…pretty much like yesterday…lots of rain…

IMG_7631

Together!

IMG_7630

Ralph is watching bunnies…Daddy is watching T.V.

IMG_7634

Mmmm…leftover enchiladas.

IMG_7638


Eating my dinner.

IMG_7647

Talking to my Mom on the phone.

IMG_7657

Watching Under Siege.

IMG_7667

On my nightstand.

IMG_7686

Outside.

IMG_7673

My zinnias.  The ones that the bunnies didn’t eat.

What an awesome day!  Back again tomorrow!

No comments: