Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week in the Life 2011-Thursday

IMG_0601

Major Pet Peeve:  Getting behind people on the on ramp that don’t know that the ramp is intended for you to be able to accelerate quickly into traffic in a short distance…

IMG_0605_edit

The part of my desk at  work that I can share. 

IMG_0610_edit

My work buddy and I had to run to a meeting in a different building.  Here he is doing his impression of the heisman trophy.

IMG_0613

Queen Anne’s Lace along the street where I park at work.

IMG_0615

I am so ready to go home and make my husband dinner. Open-mouthed smile

IMG_0606_edit

Gotta love the fluorescent lighting and no flash (we didn’t want to draw attention to ourselves in the cube.)

IMG_7800

What my husband does while I’m getting ready for work in the morning.  Of course, he had already done this: 

IMG_7803

by the time I got up this morning. 

Tweet after dinner:

DH just said: you are so lucky...you get to go to work for 10 hrs then I let you come home and make me dinner. Its ok cuz he does dishes Winking smile

IMG_7811

Drinking a Pioneer Woman Iced Coffee (except I make mine with instant coffee) while making dinner.

IMG_7815

Making dinner.  Yum.

IMG_7820

Mine doesn’t look like the recipe, but it tasted pretty darn good!

IMG_7825

My “I can’t believe my husband napped for 3 hours and didn’t take any pictures” face. 

IMG_7838

I love this lone magenta Cosmo blooming in the backyard.  They are getting ready to burst into bloom. 

IMG_7846

Working at the dining room table after dinner.  Crazy busy lately!

IMG_7831

How could you be mad at this guy? 

It has been a long week at work but I’m really excited because I have taken A LOT of photos! 

I can’t wait for Saturday when I get to put it all together. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments: