Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Weekends at Home

IMG_6994_edit

I am actually merging photos from the last 2 weekends.  I <3 summer weekends at home Open-mouthed smile

Sexy…yup…the only way I could get Bryan to let me take his photo was to tell him I wanted a picture of his wristband and to make sure that I could see that it said, “Sexy.” 

IMG_7012

A rare visit to the porch to hang out with the “old people.”

IMG_7015

Awww…

IMG_7044

Red, white, and blue smoothies (strawberries, bananas, and blueberries). Yum. 

IMG_7238

Sweet Open-mouthed smile 

IMG_7143

Tigger! 

IMG_7149

Reading in the backyard. 

IMG_7150

Ralph!

IMG_7172

Awww…always wanting something and sad if I don’t do it NOW!

 

IMG_7176

Chocolate martini…mmm…

IMG_7185

Everyone’s favorite BBQ chicken…

IMG_7186

My compliments to the chef.  Sorry for making you stand out in the heat and cook…sort of…

IMG_7188

And I couldn’t let this post go without a flower picture…

Hope you had a great weekend.  Happy Monday!

No comments: