Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Memory #8-My Guard Dogs

 

IMG_9560

Puppies protecting me while I am journaling in my little corner of the firepit area of the yard.  I love to sit on my concrete bench and journal outside. 

Ralph is so funny!  He plops down in front of the fence and barks like crazy if he sees anyone walk by or if he hears someone talking. 

IMG_9568

 

Tigger has always been my special guard dog.  She is guarding me from above here.  If she sees someone walking by before Ralph, she takes off and barks like crazy. 

Together, they frighten away any “would-be” intruders.  Or the average person who just happens to be walking past.  Sometimes, Tigger will bark if people are going the wrong way on the one way street.  She knows that it isn’t right. 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Aw, adorable protectors.