Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Memory #5

IMG_3646

Playing at the “Beach.”  Of course, we here in the Midwest use the term, “Beach” pretty loosely.  At any rate, it was still fun. 

IMG_3644

We swam for a LONG time.  It was REALLY fun.

IMG_3648

I played in the sand a little.  And even did some journaling while the boys were still in the water. 

IMG_3661

Self-portraits. 

IMG_3652 

Tevas!  I have had this pair for a long time.  And they are super comfy. 

The beach was seriously awesome.  There were very few people there-in fact, there were very few people at the campground all weekend.  And it WAS SOOO Peaceful.  Loved it. 

Also-I have not forgotten about father’s day-and yes I am a bad wife & daughter, but I had to run in to work Sunday afternoon when we got back from camping and since I got home from work tonight I have been working on some other projects.  I will try to get a post together tomorrow.  Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Looks like a fun day! I can't wait to get to the beach!