Sunday, June 27, 2010

Camp Scrap Layouts #1-edited

IMG_9985

  It has been a couple of months since I have done any paper scrapbooking, so once I got over my initial scrappers block on this page, I whipped out the second one in like 5 minutes.  This first layout is VERY loosely based on the Friday sketch that we received in our email.  I had all kinds of trouble choosing paper for this layout and finally realized that what I really wanted was a simple layout with no frills.  The chipboard letters are from Walmart (like 2 or 3 years ago) and the little tag is from a garage sale :)   

IMG_9986

 

I knew exactly what I wanted for this layout.  I have had that “beach” title sitting around for years…3 or 4 maybe?  And I dug it out to go with this layout. The crown was laying around on my desk and so was the button and the sheet music punched heart.  I love the look of a white pen on dark cardstock!  The paper is from Colorbok-some new colors/designs that I found at Walmart on Saturday. 

IMG_9625

I almost forgot to add this layout to the post!  I created this one first, inspired by May Flaum’s post somewhere.  I can’t find the post now that I want to post a link to it, but trust me, it looks similar to this. 

I am looking forward to doing some more layouts for Camp Scrap this week too! 

No comments: