Monday, June 14, 2010

Simon’s Birthday-Preview

IMG_8672

On Saturday we went to Simon’s first birthday party.  We had a lot of fun.  I struggle so much with indoor photography.  I spend all kind of time in my own house trying to find the best light at different times of day.  Luckily, Paul and Deborah have a house with LOTS of windows, so there was a lot of natural light flooding into the house.  Here is a sneak peak of the photos that I took. 

IMG_8750

Simon with Mommy. 

 IMG_8742

Paul.

IMG_8790

Simon with his cake.  Did I mention that these photos are REALLY out of order? 

IMG_8758

Melinda, Corey, and Kian.  I love family shots. 

IMG_8791

Kara is very independent, so I thought it was fitting that she is in a photo by herself. 

IMG_8810

This is probably the best smile I got from Simon all day. 

IMG_8767

Grandpa played Happy Birthday on the guitar.  

IMG_8769

And Simon absolutely LOVED IT!!!

IMG_8724 

Kara in her pretty party dress that her Daddy bought her. 

I hope you enjoy the sneak peak.  I hope to have photos to share with the families on Wednesday.

IMG_8729

Look at those adorable freckles!  {It’s been FOREVER since I celebrated a 1st birthday!}

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Paul and Simon and the ones of Kara are beautiful. We are so glad you, Bill and Bryan could make it to the party.