Thursday, May 27, 2010

William’s Bday-Take 2

IMG_8019

Making Sirloin on the Grill. Yum.

IMG_8026

I asked for a photo of me…nothing is ever easy…

IMG_8029

I think this is my first Angel Food Cake. I even found a pan hidden in my cupboards that I’m pretty sure I bought at a garage sale. So I obviously intended to make one at some point. That’s funny because Angel Food Cake is my favorite cake and it is really sooo easy!

IMG_8032

William is surveying the sirloin and the cake making to make sure everything is going as planned.

IMG_8039

This has been Bryan lately-attached to the telephone.

IMG_8046

Ready to eat his steak.

IMG_8049

I love that you are a milk drinker! I was a huge milk drinker when I was young.

IMG_8054

Elizabeth hanging out too.

IMG_8070_edit_edited-1

William and I.

'

IMG_8081

This was his early Birthday present. He got it the day that it came out (May 18th).

IMG_8074

We had so many things to say about this card from Mom.

IMG_8075

This was actually NOT one of those things.

IMG_8084

This is the present for today. He also got season 3 from Amazon today.

Hopefully my post will work-I have a LOT of photos here-so I will upload another set.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend! I am looking forward to some time off to enjoy the sunshine! I am also planning a trip to the antique store to see if I can find some supplies for a new apron for Sari! Happy Friday!

No comments: