Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Couple More Mother’s Day Things

 

IMG_7571

I have some late entries.  William made me a mug on Monday.  Happy Moomer’s Day!

IMG_7572

And the bottom said, “Now make dinner.”  Very funny.

IMG_7583

This is what I did on Saturday in between symphony performances-designing my mother’s day present.

IMG_7576

And this is the finished product.  This is my mother’s day present.  I went to Michael’s and bought a bunch of frames.  I ordered one of the photos that Sarah took of my honey and I on Easter Sunday for the top frame.  I can’t wait to get it.  And I think I’m going to swap out the photo of William when he was 2 for a more recent one.  It looks a little funny with all of the other photos which are VERY recent. 

Happy Wednesday!  Hope it’s a good one!

No comments: