Sunday, May 2, 2010

Picture Spring {30:30}

 30_ReceiveAndGive

I took this photo for the last day of our Picture Spring Class. (And I ran the Pioneer Woman black and white action on it). The prompt was, “Receive and Give.”

I helped where I could. {Taking the garbage to the curb, printing out directions, putting them in page protectors and putting them in a binder, bringing cold beer as needed, knowing someone from whom we could borrow a removal tool, making suggestions for solving problems (heh heh) etc.} He is replacing my timing belt and waterpump.  And the associated parts that were put in really horrible places.  (ie, the thermostat…) So lucky to have someone so good at this kind of thing.  The adventure will continue on Monday.  He is slightly over halfway finished. 

Thank you, honey!

No comments: