Saturday, September 11, 2010

Senior Pictures Part 2

IMG_3297

We had a great photoshoot today in Dubuque at Eagle Point.  These are the photos that caught my eye.  All but one is straight off the SD card.  Enjoy!

 IMG_3277

There was a lot of this today. 

IMG_3125

Lovely sunlight this afternoon-and the sky was beautiful! 

 IMG_3128

Lovely reflections in the pond too.

IMG_3137

Love the catch lights in Tara’s eyes in this photo. 

IMG_3292

So cute!

IMG_3314

I love this archway. 

 IMG_3321

I love how the photos turned out. 

IMG_3307_Warmer_EdgeBurn

I did some post-processing on this photo.  I love how it turned out!

IMG_3044

Treesa and Brian

IMG_3059

Had to play around a little with some nature photos while the girls were changing clothes. 

IMG_3063

Practicing for the Picture Fall class coming up in October at Big Picture Scrapbooking. 

IMG_3219 

I got lots of photos with this type of attitude today. 

And I’m loving how the photos are turning out.  I can’t wait to start putting all the photos together for each of the girls and working on making them look perfect. 

Happy Sunday!

No comments: