Sunday, September 19, 2010

Painting

IMG_3609

I don’t have a lot of photos of me “doing” anything.  Usually, I’m the one taking the photos of people “doing” things.  Other people don’t tend to think about taking photos like that.  So I usually have to ask someone to take the photos.  And this time, William was the lucky one.  He takes great photos.

 IMG_3611

Bryan and I have been working on our joint painting all week (trying to finish it for the weekend).

  IMG_3607

I actually didn’t take any photos of Bryan working on the painting.  I have totally enjoyed working with him and teaching him new techniques. 

IMG_3612_edit

This is what the painting looks like right now.  I’m not sure if we’re done yet, but it probably won’t change a lot. 

The inspiration for this painting came from a painting that I am almost positive I saw on Kelly Rae’s blog here, although  I couldn’t find the actual post…but I’m sure that is where I saw it.   

IMG_3613_edit

William didn’t like my “v”.  I ignored him.

 IMG_3614_edit

My favorite part of painting is creating the different layers. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Happy Monday!

No comments: