Thursday, September 30, 2010

The New Polaroid

img192

Just Us again! {Photo by Bryan} 

The photo yesterday was by Elizabeth (forgot to credit her with her awesome photo taking abilities!) 

Bryan thought it was totally cool to watch the photo develop right out of the camera since he had never seen one before. 

I am trying to figure out how to be happy with the flash on the camera.  I almost NEVER use my flash.  So I am taking the new polaroid on as a challenge!  I love this photo!  And I’m really excited because I plan to use a lot of the polaroid photos for my December Daily this year!  So I will be taking LOTS of photos to learn how to take happy polaroids again-it has been a long time.  And speaking of LOTS of photos-Picture Fall starts tomorrow at Big Picture!  I can’t wait!  Fall is my favorite season, so I am looking forward to taking LOTS of photos. 

Happy Friday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Hoping to do a tiny bit of leaf peeping on Saturday!

No comments: