Sunday, September 26, 2010

Confirmation-Congratulations, William!

 IMG_3790_edit

Nice.

 IMG_3791_edit

Very sharp.  You look great, William.  I am so proud of you for all of the work that you went through to get to this point.  Congratulations!

IMG_3706_edit

This is my photo.  This is why I order the one that the photographer's take. 

IMG_3697_edit

William wouldn’t let me take a photo of him and Grandma standing here.  So I go a shot of Grandma and Jake. 

IMG_3695_edit 

Sari and Ryan.  West.  Like Adam West…heh…heh…

IMG_3718_edit

Kate and Jeremy!

9_25 

We are pretty sure that William was tired of photos at this point :)  I am so happy that Mom loved her gratitude painting! 

9_24

Decorating the table for Fall. 

 IMG_3750

The sweetest card ever from Mom and Dad to Bill for his birthday!

 IMG_3765_edit

Talking and drinking Sapporo.

IMG_3770

I am so glad that everyone could make it for William’s confirmation. Thanks so much for coming!!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to him - he looks so handsome as well. :)